Strobius Standard 85 II – Unique Carry Bag Case for keeping and transport light stands, flashes, triggers, umbrellas and other accessories which was designed by a professional photographers.
1. Case accommodates 3-4 sets of light equipment with light stands not longer 85 cm (2.79 ft) folded.
2. Four external zippered pockets are placed by angle to provide overall compactness and minimizes shocks when carrying cases, also protects from open air external influences.
3. If your standard light stands have a folded length not more than 78 cm (2.46 ft) you can keep brackets on them to save space in the case and decrease time to setup equipment on locations.
4. At the rear of the case is sewed soft pad between a double layer of bags fabric for comfortable transporting on back.
5. Inside the bag has pockets for umbrellas. They fulfill three functions:
- Make it possible to insert / pull out umbrellas without hooks per stands;
- Umbrellas protect from dirt when such remains on the racks after outdoor fotosets;
- Umbrellas became some buffers between the equipment in the external pockets and metal stands inside the case.
6. In each pocket placed two flashes in covers (size like Canon 580/600EX, Nikon SB900/910 Yongnuo YN-560).
7. The design of the top of the bag allows you to pack some of the equipment that is more along the length of the cover.