StrobiStrip 150 this is an ultra-slim softbox, the so-called “stripbox”. Its width lighting zone is 8 cm (0.26 ft), and the height is 120 cm (3.93 ft).
Modifier is made of high quality Oxford textile with reflector system inside.
The softbox assembled using a special transparent plastic thin stripe which should be inserted into a slots at the inner side. This plastic creates a strong carcass for stripbox.
To mount StrobiStrip 150 required to have or purchase the following equipment:
- Holder Phottix Varos BG II – 1 pc. as a central connecting element
- Phottix Varos XS II – 2 pcs. for mounting flashes
- Two Boom Arms on your choice below:
- Strobius 60-115 cm + Strobius 45-85 cm or Strobius 30-55 cm or Strobius 60 cm
- Strobius 45-85 cm + Strobius 30-55 cm or Strobius 60 cm
StrobiStrip 150 puts on directly onto the head of the speedlights which are mounted on the equipment that we mentioned above. The modifier can be mounted on a large sized flash head, such as Canon 5XX series; Yongnuo YN-56X series; Nikon SB9XX series etc. And the small-sized flashes such as Canon 5XX series; Nikon SB-600-700-800 series and Yongnuo YN-46X series.
StrobiStrip 150 can be used in portrait photography as a key light, backlight and fill light source.
- Main material: Oxford waterproof 1680D
- Length: 150 cm (4.92 ft)
- Width: 7.5 cm (0.24 ft)
- Height: 7 cm (0.22 ft)
- Weight: 550 g (1.21 lbs)
- StrobiStrip 150
- Case for transportation
You can see more details in the video review.