Strobius Standard 110 – New modification of unique Strobius Standard series Carry Bag Case for keeping and transport light stands, flashes, triggers, umbrellas and other accessories which was designed by a professional photographers.
NEW FEATURES OF STROBIUS STANDARD 110
– Increased size, which allows to fit 110cm light stands
– New big pockets ( 50x14x9cm) with removable deviders, which allows to fit any type of gear.
– Light stands holder. If your bag is not fully loaded your lightstands will be fixed, and will not damage another equipment.
FEATURES OF STROBIUS STANDARD BAGS LINE
Case accommodates 2-4 sets of light equipment with light stands not longer 110 cm folded.
Four external zippered pockets are placed by angle to provide overall compactness and minimizes shocks when carrying cases, also protects from open air external influences.
At the rear of the case is sewed soft pad between a double layer of bags fabric for comfortable transporting on back.
Inside the bag has pockets for umbrellas. They fulfill three functions:
– Make it possible to insert / pull out umbrellas without hooks per stands;
– Umbrellas protect from dirt when such remains on the racks after outdoor fotosets;
– Umbrellas became some buffers between the equipment in the external pockets and metal stands inside the case.
In each pocket placed two flashes in covers (size like Canon 580/600EX, Nikon SB900/910 Yongnuo YN-560).
The bottom of the case is designed so it can be safely placed on the ground.
In the top of the case there is a carrying handle for short distances.